RMA's Level III (model #1088) plate was specifically designed with the US Navy and Marine Corps in mind and is manufactured as single and multi-curve plates. Special operations engineered to be positive buoyant, in addition to weighing just 3 pounds in the single curve model. The Level III will defeat multiple 7.62x51 FMJ and all small arms munitions.
RMA's Ultra High Weight Molecular Polyethylene are designed and manufactured in the USA and are built to exceed the standards set forth by the National Institute of Justice's standards for an NIJ 0101.06 Certifications for a stand alone plate. Anyone who depends on superior protection in the most dangerous situations can depend on the strength and quality of this Level III stand-alone rifle plate.
- High Performance
- 10"x12" Stand Alone
- Single-Curve, SAPI/ESAPI-Cut
- 3.0 lbs. (1.36 kg)
- 600 Denier Water Resistant Cover
- Positive Buoyant
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified
- Made in Centerville, IA - USA
- 10.00" x 12.00", 3.0 lbs. (1.36kg), single-curve
- 8.75" x 11.75", 2.93 lbs. (1.33kg), multi-curve size SM
- 9.50" x 12.50", 3.24 lbs. (1.47kg), multi-curve size MD
- 10.25" x 13.25", 3.93 lbs (1.78kg), multi-curve size LG
- 11.00" x 14.00", 4.50 lbs, (2.04kg), multi-curve size XL